Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 42.5 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Tower Tots are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner of level 2 or above childcare qualification or equivalent to join our friendly, hardworking and professional team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills with children, parents and staff.
- The ability to use initiative, be proactive and forward thinking.
- Be committed to working with children and raising the already excellent standards of learning for children in their care at Tower Tots.
- A strong understanding of the EYFS framework is essential and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- In return for your hard work, enthusiasm and skills we will provide you with a friendly working environment with lots of training opportunities alongside a competitive salary and holiday allowance.
- We are looking for confident, happy and nurturing additions to our team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enable children to make individual progress;
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in Tower Tots
- To give support to other staff within the setting
- To implement the daily routine for the children
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate, whilst working within a highly successful and professional team.
Experience: 1 year childcare experience required
COVID-19 considerations: We have implemented strict COVID-19 procedures.
Please complete the online application form using the link below by 7th June 2021
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we would like to secure the right appointment as soon as possible.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to references and an Enhanced DBS check before confirmation.